Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome to Hungry for Torah

After an undeserved hiatus in teaching and study, I realize that I need to share my Torah studies even more than those of you hungry for Torah want to have them shared. I thought about the best avenue to get them into the hands of all the people who have requested them, and a blog seems like the most efficient format.

I plan to provide a study on each upcoming Torah portion by Wednesday at 10:00 am MST.

Please visit the blog each week so you can get into the flow of the Torah.

Please share this blog address with anyone who might be interested or might benefit from the studies. I invite you to comment and share you own insights with me and the other readers, but I ask that your comments be civil and intended for all of us to better understand both the Torah and the Giver of the Torah.

My goal is for us to come closer to fulfilling the commandments to love and serve Yehovah, "With all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength," and to keep His commandments.
May this ongoing journey through the Torah be a blessing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and insights you have gained from the portion.